Saturday 16 February 2008

My Heart Wanders - Pia Jane Bijkerk

Image Copyright: Clarence S. Bull - Underwood Photo Archives
Pia Jane Bijkerk is offering us the chance to enter creative images for her 'My Heart Wanders' book. It sounds like a beautiful idea. Read the delightful project conception story and simple entry instructions on the blog and get inspired by the delicious images!


"...And so as I travelled in search of my heart, I caught glimpses of it everywhere - little signs of it in the streets, in the landscapes, in my work, on set, in the many homes that I visited.

And then I saw it amongst you. Image Copyright: Maureen DuLong

The direction of my little wandering heart became apparent and it is my pleasure to now pull the red velvet curtains back and make welcome my first collective blog art project…"


Read more here

No comments: